Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No BS Business Success by Dan Kennedy



This is the book that got me started on reading business books. I always thought that these types of books were too advertisement plagued and silly to read but I became hooked after this one. Now I love reading business stuff because they give the reader a sense of hope and provide an air of positive re-enforcement. One suggestion that the author makes is to read as much as possible, otherwise I will be marked as outdated by my peers. I think this is good advice as improving your overall knowledge is essential to becoming more worldly. And no, this book did not turn me into pyramid scam girl or pro-money making scheme supporter. I think that it will help many people who are not interested in business because of the "chicken soup for the soul" type of angle that is used.

No comments: